I am going to share with you how to manifest what you want in 5 simple steps. I have been using this method for over five years with results. This method may work for you, Give it a try. Let me know how you get on.
“You gotta be before you can do, and you’ve gotta do before you can have.” –Zig Zigler
Step 1. What do you want to manifest?
Decide what you want, ask yourself these questions:
- Do I truly desire what I want?
- Why is it important to you?
- How does what you want benefit you?
- When I think about what I want, does it feel right?
- How will it be good for me and for others?
Next, write down what you want or would like to be… (e.g. bestselling author, homeowner, chef etc) Do you believe you could make these things happen in the next 12 months? If yes, what are the 3 steps you could take in the next few days to get started in that direction? Remember, the Universe gives what you focus on!
To manifest what you want, your thought and what you feel in your heart or your being needs to be in sync to manifest in reality. Then you connect with the intention to have it and believe that you will receive what you ask for.
It is easier to manifest things, people or places if you feel a strong connection to it. For example, you could have a strong connection of the car your mum brought for your 16th birthday and that bond could help you align your energy with it so that a car could come into existence.
Set a specific goal
Once you know what you want to manifest you need to set it as a goal and write the inspired action steps you need to achieve it, which we are going to do in step 4.
For example: “you would like be a bestselling author”
Your goal could be: “I will write a self-help book for individuals feeling stuck in life and looking for their purpose. Writing this book will help so many people in the world and will establish myself as an author and an expert in the field”
Read post: >> How To Set Goals
Step 2. Remove negative limiting beliefs and thoughts
Negative limiting beliefs are formed by our interactions or inﬂuenced by our society, our childhood, our culture, our parents and our signiﬁcant others. According to Freud (1915, p159-204), “the unconscious mind is the primary source of human behaviour.” Our feelings, beliefs and decisions are influenced by our past experiences and stored in the unconscious. “The memories in our unconscious do not vanish but are stored away and they act as hidden but powerful motivating factors for our conscious behaviour” (Dryden and Mytton, 1999, p.29).
No matter what part of your life you’re dealing with or who you are, positive affirmations can eliminate and reprogram the old limiting negative beliefs that have been sabotaging you throughout your life. Once negative thoughts are removed you can manifest real change in yourself and your life. You will have the power to change the way you think and behave, to create the reality and life you want to live.
Use positive affirmations to reframe negative beliefs:
Positive affirmations are positive thoughts or statements that can motivate us and keep our mind focused on the goal that you are trying to achieve. Positive affirmations are said silently in the mind and are repeated over and over again, dozens, hundreds, thousands of times. These positive repetitions can reprogram our thinking patterns and transform our thoughts in a positive way to manifest that thought in our reality.
For positive affirmations to be highly effective, they must be personal to yourself and written in the present tense, i.e. “I”, “I am”, “I have” not “I will be”,” I try” “I’m going to be”, “I want”, “I don’t want” or “I need”
Turn your goal into a positive affirmation, here are some examples of affirmations:
- I attract abundance and success and joy into my life.
- I am a writer and I have an abundant life
- I am so thankful for the abundance and prosperity in my life.
- I have unlimited abundance
- I am a powerful creator
Here are some examples of affirmation prayers:
- Thank you, god, for the abundance and success in my life
- Thank you, god, for my creative talents and the abundance I receive from my talents.
Read this article: How to write positive affirmations
Step 3. Reprogram the subconscious to manifest what you want (How to Manifest Quickly)
The subconscious is subservient to the conscious mind. It has no reasoning and operates at a basic and instinctive level. The subconscious does whatever it is programmed to do, with no exceptions. It is also detached and makes no judgments concerning the authenticity of the thoughts it receives and stores. If we don’t take responsibility for the reprogramming of our subconscious, negative limiting beliefs will hinder us from manifesting what we want in our lives.
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way.” – Albert Einstein
Everything in this universe is energy, and all energy has a vibration that emits a frequency. Our thoughts are also energy and have a high vibration. Everything that’s coming into your life you are attracting into your life, from the thoughts in your subconscious. Your conscious mind is the means by which, the subconscious receives its information, stores it, and goes to work to attract, create, or bring it into the physical reality.
3 Steps to reprogram subconscious
1. Have a strong desire: to effectively reprogram the subconscious, you must have a strong desire and belief. If the desire is strong then the affirmation becomes that much more powerful. Therefore, ensure that the goal is really and truly what is desired. The subconscious does not know the difference between what has actually appeared in this physical reality and what you believe you have already created.
2. Repeat affirmation before falling asleep or during meditation: a good time to say your affirmation is before falling asleep and when you are just waking up in the morning. This will allow suggestions to pass into the subconscious more easily. It normally takes 21 – 30 days to reprogramme the subconscious with new thoughts. Make sure to repeat the affirmations over and over again or until its manifested in reality.
Meditation can also help to filter out the distractions of the surrounding world and allow you to focus on reprogramming your subconscious. Once your mind is calm it is easier to manifest what you want. There are many forms of meditation, try and choose a meditation practise that helps you to calm your mind. If you are new to meditation, I recommend meditating for 5 – 10 minutes every day using FREE guided meditation, once you feel comfortable to meditate longer for 15 – 45 minutes a day without guided meditation.
Read post: 16 meditation tips to help you succeed
Try this breathing exercise:
- Close your eyes, look straightforward, make sure your spine is straight and your legs are shoulder-width apart, your feet are flat on the ground, and your palms are facing up on your lap.
- Slowly inhale (make sure you breathe from your diaphragm), silently in your mind say your affirmation, as you exhale.
- Say the affirmation over and over again for 5 minutes or more.
3. Visualise your goal: visualise all the things you would like to create in your life. Ask yourself, why do you want these things? What would it feel like? What would the finished result look like? Imagine yourself doing that very thing. Be as detailed as you possibly can. For example, if you want to become a successful writer, envision finishing your manuscript and handing it to a potential book publisher. Maybe, also envision seeing your book on the shelf in a book shop and someone picks it up to purchase it.
Step 4. Take inspired action
Get a pen and paper and make a list of activities you can do to work towards your intention or goal. You need to do the activities on a daily basis and you need to absorb yourself in these activities until it becomes a part of who you are, you even start dreaming about it. All of your thoughts need to be focused on doing what you are trying to manifest to make it part of your reality.
For example: “My goal is to become a successful writer”
List of activities:
1.Say your affirmation daily first thing in the morning and before you go to bed. – “I am a writer and I have an abundant life”
2. Take writing courses to improve my writing
3. Start a blog and write twice a week.
4. Join a writing group and talk to writers in my genre
5. Start a Facebook group to build a community
The list can continue, but you get the idea.
Step 5. Be grateful for what you receive
Write down every day what you are grateful for like the people in your life or your current experiences. When you are aware of what you have received. Give thanks to the universe or to god for what they have given you. The more you express gratitude the more you will receive of which you are grateful for.
I am grateful for………………………………………………………………(fill in the blank)
I am grateful that………………………………………………………………(fill in the blank)
Thank you, god, for………………………………………………………….(fill in the blank)
What are the first Signs of Manifestation?
The universe communicates in repetition. You will experience synchronicities and see repeated signs throughout your daily life.
- You may overhear a conversation related to your intention or goal by different people.
- If your intention or goal is to receive more money, you will notice pennies on the ground or change where ever you go.
- You come across articles or receive an email related to your intention or goal.
- You may hear a song related to your intention or goal.
It will take time for the full manifestation, as much as a few weeks or months, but it can happen more quickly depending on your strength of desire and belief and whether you are doing what you need to do on a daily basis. Remember, you need to be focused on what you are trying to manifest on a daily basis.
You have discovered the 5 steps on how to manifest your dreams and create abundance. Give it a try, start manifesting Today!
Dryden, W. and Mytton, J. (1999). Four Approaches to Counselling and Psychotherapy.London: Routledge. p.29- 46
Freud, S. (1915). The unconscious. SE, 14: 159-204.