Looking to find your passion? You are feeling lost and don’t know what to do? Read this article now!
Finding your passion and purpose is impossible without doing some self-reflection. I have found that by regularly assessing yourself helps you keep track of what it is you want and who you want to be. Spend some time asking yourself self-explorative questions and listen to the answers you receive. Write your thoughts, feelings and answers in a journal.
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS:
1. If you were given the task of saving the world, how would you do it?
2. How could you best serve others and the world?
3. Imagine you’re 80 years old, what stories do you want to tell your grandchildren?
4. What are your naturally good at?
5. What type of challenges can you handle?
6. What are your biggest regrets?
7. What do you dream about doing but are too afraid?
8. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
9. What activities make you lose track of time?
10. Who inspires you the most?
11. What are you passionate about?
12. How do you want family and friends to remember you?
13. What do people ask you to help with?
14. What did you love to do as a child that you no longer do?
15. If you had two years to live, what would you do?
16. What do you enjoy talking about with your family and friends?
17. If you had to teach a subject, what would you choose?
18. What legacy do you hope to leave behind?
19. What do you value most in life?
20. When have you been happiest in your life?
21. What are your strengths?
Did you ask yourself every question? What was the response? comment below.
Find Your Passion and Purpose
Join the FREE Find Your Purpose 5-day Challenge. Click the link below Find your passion and purpose Today!